Sunday, April 10, 2011

New New New

   Most of my summer style is coming from Tommy Hilfiger. I love the new Hilfiger family offers great options for preppy clothing style. Aren't Sam and Danny just the cutest?
    Anyways, back to reality- I am really excited for this upcoming weekend because it is finally time to clean out the closet and find new outfits to wear for spring. I suggest you do the same. Have some fun, clean out your closet, donate your old clothes to charity and buy some new pieces! 
Looking at the website gave me some good ideas for new outfits to add to my closet. I headed over to Forever21.com to check out what they have to offer there and I found some great new bottoms (check out my wish list) that would pull an outfit together no doubt. Some other place that I have been looking at new clothing is Old Navy, which you might find crazy, but there is one pair of plaid shorts that I love. 






I was looking around on the internet and I found this amazing site.  Kiel James Patrick. I love his work. The bracelets are to die for and the belts are extremely unique, not to mention he is cute! Just google him! I really like the idea that he has, to layer several different preppy fabrics together. Next weekend I am planning on heading out and getting some ribbon to make a replica of the great bracelets. 

BLoNde WeStSide NeRd

No comments:

Post a Comment