Sunday, April 10, 2011

The End of the Beginning

    This past weekend has been pretty slow. I like slow weekends, it gives me a chance to sleep, mess around on the internet and get caught up on school work (which I still have to do today). Yesterday, I sat in my room on my computer all day! I was thinking of revamping my wardrobe so I googled a few things and I found a great blog called The College Prepster. It is fantastic! They have great fashion advice, advice about movies and great give aways. I am planning on checking on it everyday. So far, I have found great posts about fashion and I was reintroduced to Kate Spade, my sixth grade fashion love.

I am loving a few other things besides Kate Spade, including SperryRight now, I only own one pair but the second my dad gets home I will have to add to my collection! I am totally at a toss up on which ones to get. . I really like the Bahama Style and found a great pair with some beachy flair. Below are the ones that I am getting!







Or maybe these ones:




Or maybe I will just get both! Which ones do you like better?


BLoNde WeStSide NeRd

  

No comments:

Post a Comment